We are excited to have Melissa Tacka join the Bridger Team this March!
Melissa is your Client Support Specialist, bringing our team a rich and diverse skillset.
Here's a few questions we asked Melissa, and she was happy to share:
1) What is your favorite part about working for Bridger? While I am still learning, I love the support and guidance I am receiving from all involved.
2) What are your hobbies/pastimes? I love being outside. I walk 3+ miles most days. I also enjoy hot yoga and reading.
3) What is something people might be surprised if they knew about you? I am a self-taught website designer.
4) How do you define success? Success is when you can sit back and smile at all you've accomplished. I believe
successes can be big and small and may vary from day to day, year to year.
5) If you have a bucket list, what is on it? I don't really have a bucket list, but I have a lot of things I want to continue to learn. I would love to travel more in the future. And I'd like to own lots and lots of animals.
If you get the chance to speak with Melissa, please give her a warm welcome!